How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide a better service to you, for instance by automatically populating forms on the web site by which you make enquiries.
- To provide you with service information, products or services that you request from us.
- We may (1) use personal information held about you to provide you with information about offers, promotions, goods or services, which we believe may be of interest to you and (2) share your information with our service providers and other third parties so that they can contact you directly about their offers, promotions, goods or services. If we do use your personal information in these ways, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be used for further direct marketing in the future.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
We collect personal information, why?
In order to provide you with services, answer your enquiries, or improve our service to you, we may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information, such as your name, email and other contact details (including information that you provide by filling in forms on the web site). This includes information provided on our web site, subscribing to our service, posting material and/ or blog comments, requesting further information. We may also ask you for personal information if you report a problem with the web site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the web site.
- Details of your visits to the web site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
- If you are a real estate agent, your contact details and a profile picture.
If we do not collect this personal information from you, we may not be able to provide you with the services or assistance you have requested.
Who do we disclose your information to?
We may disclose information held about you to the following types of organisations:
- If you have proceeded to lodge and enquiry in relation to properties then we may disclose your information to estate agents and estate agencies.
- If we do disclose your personal information for this purpose, we will always give you the opportunity to request that your information not be disclosed for this purpose in future.
- Relevant public authorities, our legal representatives or other concerned parties, in special situations where, either:
- we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities; or
- we believe, in good faith, that the law requires disclosure.
We also disclose real estate agent contact details (which may include a profile photo) in association with listings or advertisements on the web site.
Please also feel free to check out these usefull links