Each block of land has its own unique set of conditions. Interpreting and evaluating these before beginning to design your new home is essential to the planning stage of your project.
With years of experience, our architect together with our building and cost management teams, will undertake an extensive analysis of your site to determine the best design approach and realise the imposed constraints.
The constraints for your site are uncovered by studying reports and interpreting the following conditions:
- your sites topography (levels)
- the shape and/or size of your land
- natural and built structures on your site or neighbouring sites that will remain
- the neighbourhood streetscape
- current building codes and restrictions
- applicable planning overlays and restrictions
- your sites services and easements
- the exact boundary positions
- your sites subsurface
- applicable bushfire assessment (BAL)
- applicable wind rating assessment
Clearly understanding the constraints that we must work with will enable our architect to freely direct your design aspirations and ideas, taking them from a concept and turning them into reality.